Champagne Twilight Sailing Experience - Perth
If you're looking for the perfect evening activity in Perth, your hunt is over! This Fremantle champagne sail is the perfect after-work wind down with friends or colleagues, or the perfect date with to share with someone special.
Sail out and enjoy a golden Indian Ocean sunset aboard our purpose-built 65ft Ketch rigged luxury yacht. You'll be given a glass of champagne upon boarding and nibbles are available throughout.
Sit back and enjoy the atmosphere, meet new friends or learn a little about sailing from the knowledgeable crew - you decide how much or little to do on this relaxing evening cruise.
Boards 5:45 PM and returns approx 8:00 PM.
|08 Dec 13 (Sunday)||Full|
|11 Dec 13 (Wednesday)||Places|
|12 Dec 13 (Thursday)||Full|
|15 Dec 13 (Sunday)||Full|
|17 Dec 13 (Tuesday)||Places|
|18 Dec 13 (Wednesday)||Places|
|19 Dec 13 (Thursday)||Places|
|22 Dec 13 (Sunday)||Full|
|23 Dec 13 (Monday)||Full|
|29 Dec 13 (Sunday)||Full|
|30 Dec 13 (Monday)||Full|
|31 Dec 13 (Tuesday)||Full|
|05 Jan 14 (Sunday)||Full|
|06 Jan 14 (Monday)||Places|
|07 Jan 14 (Tuesday)||Places|
|08 Jan 14 (Wednesday)||Places|
|09 Jan 14 (Thursday)||Places|
|10 Jan 14 (Friday)||Full|
|11 Jan 14 (Saturday)||Full|
|12 Jan 14 (Sunday)||Full|
Fitness and Experience
- No sailing experience is necessary - join in as much or as little as you wish
- Though you choose your level of participation, it's a good idea to have a basic level of fitness in order to maneuver yourself around the boat when underway
- No minimum age within reason, youngsters under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothes and bring a jumper or windproof jacket
- Wear non-marking, soft soled, enclosed shoes, e.g. boat shoes, sneakers/runners
- Be sun smart and bring a hat/cap, sunglasses and sunscreen
- A warm jacket is recommended
What is Supplied
- 65ft Ketch Rigged luxury yacht
- Professional crew
- Complimentary glass of champagne and nibbles served on arrival
- Bar service is available at additional cost (no BYO)
Australian built and launched in 1987 after taking almost 10 years to build at a cost of $1.5 million, you'll be sailing aboard a 65ft ketch rigged luxury yacht offering overnight, day and twilight sails out of Fremantle. Also available for exclusive charter, the vessel can accommodate 24 passengers for day trips and 10 passengers overnight.
Sailing to Western Australia in 1992 across the top end, the vessel has worked up and down the West Australian coast cruising the Kimberley from May to mid November and off the coast of Fremantle and Perth from November to April.
Completely refitted in 2007, she offers a variety of individual and exclusive group charter options and provides the perfect platform for any type of function or event.
- Jet Pack and Flyboard
- Jet Boating
- Swimming With Sharks
- Whale Watching
- Crocodile Cage of Death
- Fast Boat Rides
- Dolphin Swimming
- SCUBA Diving
- Jet Ski
- White Water Rafting
- Seal and Sea Lion Swimming
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Sea Kayaking
- Surf Rafting