Indoor Skydiving Sydney, iFly Intro Package (2 Flights) - NOW FLYING!
Check out the amazing Indoor Skydiving video.
|Experience the same adrenalin rush as tandem skydiving with Indoor Skydiving!
Now everyone can FLY! This is the perfect experience for all ages – from the young to the young at heart.
Afraid of heights? With Indoor Skydiving you get all the fun without the fear. In fact indoor skydiving is a great way to "test" skydiving before committing 100% and jumping on that plane!
|29 Aug 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|30 Aug 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|31 Aug 15 (Monday)||Places|
|01 Sep 15 (Tuesday)||Places|
|02 Sep 15 (Wednesday)||Places|
|03 Sep 15 (Thursday)||Places|
|04 Sep 15 (Friday)||Places|
|05 Sep 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|06 Sep 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|07 Sep 15 (Monday)||Places|
|08 Sep 15 (Tuesday)||Places|
|09 Sep 15 (Wednesday)||Places|
|10 Sep 15 (Thursday)||Places|
|11 Sep 15 (Friday)||Places|
|12 Sep 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|13 Sep 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|14 Sep 15 (Monday)||Places|
|15 Sep 15 (Tuesday)||Places|
|16 Sep 15 (Wednesday)||Places|
|17 Sep 15 (Thursday)||Places|
Fitness and Experience
- Minimum Age is 3
- No particular level of fitness or experience is required
- Flyers must be under 105kg if under 180cm, or under 115kg if over 180cm
- You should contact us to discuss your suitability to fly if you have prior shoulder dislocations or back or neck injuries
- Participants under 18 must have parent or legal guardian present on the day
- Flyers must not be under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs
- The experience provider advises women who are pregnant cannot fly
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing and lace-up runners (velcro will come undone)
- Spectators welcome!
What is Supplied
- 2 x flights per person in the tunnel (each flight equivalent to a 14,000ft skydive!)
- Includes pre-flight training session
- Includes flight suit, helmet and safety goggles
- Hands-on personal assistance from your instructor
- Includes souvenir flight certificate
What does it feel like?
The sensation is rather like putting your hand out of a car window when it's moving! You will feel a cushion lifting you effortlessly until you are floating mid-air. The air flow won't affect your breathing. Expert instructors guide you into the wind tunnel, stand next to you and are in constant communication with you throughout your indoor skydive experience.
What is a vertical wind tunnel?
It is a large horizontal glass tube with powerful electric fans at the top. When these operate, air is drawn up through the tube, creating a cushion of air that you can fly on, replicating the sensation of a skydive freefall. The amount of airflow in the flight chamber is precisely controlled by a skilled technician to ensure that it matches the experience level of those in the tunnel.
- Australia's No. 1 gift website (Hitwise)
- Lowest price guarantee
- Safe & secure shopping
- Vouchers can be used towards any experience
- Gift Vouchers valid for 18 months
- Expert consultants
- Australia's longest running adventure site
- FREE Express Shipping for gifts over $119