Jet Boating Queensland, Broadwater Adventure - Gold Coast
- Ranked #1 jetboat ride in Australia – Trip Advisor 2012, 2013, 2014, and certified by ECO Australia & T-QUAL
- Travel with the Queensland Tourism Awards 'Adventure Tourism' and 'Tour/Transport Operator' winners
- Unique “JETcam” onboard filming systems (at extra cost) take your ride home on USB, show your friends and re-live your adventure!
- The only adventure ride accessing Moreton Bay Marine Park with the magic of wild dolphin spotting and Sovereign Island’s amazing waterfront mansions
- Suitable for children from only 4 years old, this is a 'must-do' activity for the whole family
|24 Jul 14 (Thursday)||Places|
|25 Jul 14 (Friday)||Places|
|26 Jul 14 (Saturday)||Places|
|27 Jul 14 (Sunday)||Places|
|28 Jul 14 (Monday)||Places|
|29 Jul 14 (Tuesday)||Places|
|30 Jul 14 (Wednesday)||Places|
|31 Jul 14 (Thursday)||Places|
|01 Aug 14 (Friday)||Places|
|02 Aug 14 (Saturday)||Places|
|03 Aug 14 (Sunday)||Places|
|04 Aug 14 (Monday)||Places|
|05 Aug 14 (Tuesday)||Places|
|06 Aug 14 (Wednesday)||Places|
|07 Aug 14 (Thursday)||Places|
|08 Aug 14 (Friday)||Places|
|09 Aug 14 (Saturday)||Places|
|10 Aug 14 (Sunday)||Places|
|11 Aug 14 (Monday)||Places|
|12 Aug 14 (Tuesday)||Places|
Fitness and Experience
- Anyone with a sense of adventure is able to participate in this adventure ride
- The minimum height for the jet boat ride is 130cm (1.3 metres)
- No particular level of fitness or experience is required
- Any passenger who, is pregnant or suffers from back or neck injuries, or suffers from any serious heart condition, or has any serious injuries, must not ride in the jet boat
- Passengers under the age of 17 require a parent or guardian to sign the Acknowledgement of Risk form
What to Bring/Wear
- Comfortable clothes suitable to the weather on the day – eg. Shorts, t-shirt and runners
- Don't forget your sunscreen and sunglasses as the glare on the water can be quite fierce
- Please bring your confirmation email with you on the day of your Jet Boat Ride - no confirmation, no ride
What is Supplied
- Please note you will get wet, but ponchos are supplied to keep you comfortable during the ride
- 55-minute thrill ride
- Professional captain
- Free transfer from central Surfers Paradise hotels in the open top 'Super Jeep'!
Departs on the hour 10am - 4pm everyday! Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
FREE return transfers aboard our unique, 10 seat, open air, stretch “Super Jeep”, one of only 2 vehicles of its kind in Australia. We cruise along Surfers Paradise Esplanade enjoying the iconic views of the beachfront and high rise lined streets...then through Main Beach’s exclusive Tedder Avenue. Lined with fashionable boutiques and alfresco dining, this is a hot spot for local socialites and visiting celebrities.
P/U and return Central Surfers locations everyday at 10am, Noon & 2pm. Return - Noon, 2pm & 4pm.
Other locations and times available by arrangement. Bookings essential. Passengers need to request their transfer when they contact us to book their tour 48hrs prior to their scheduled departure date.
About the Jet Boat
This jet is brand new and has been purpose built for ‘doing its thing’ on the Broadwater. Slipping, sliding, fishtailing, wake surfing, pulling “nose offs” and amazing 360* spins – beach buzzing in centimetres of water at over 40 knots (almost 80 km) – or simply cruising as you catch your breath.
Powered by a massive 440hp, 5.8 litre turbo charged engine and an enormous Hamilton 274 Jet unit (www.hamjet.co.nz) that pumps an incredible 25,000 lt of water per minute and designed with leading edge technology and safety/performance features, our is the most advanced boat of its type in the world.
Every aspect of this sensational vessel has been fine tuned to maximise its performance and safety.
Designers and builders, brothers, Paul & Doc Doherty of 3D Marine Developments (www.3djetboat.co.nz) have for many years built Jet Boats for the harsh NZ conditions in their workshops in Queenstown. They designed and built the new fleet of the world famous ‘Shotover Jet” boats as well as the ‘ Dart River’ and ‘Huka Jet’ boats. They are world leaders in the area of Jet Boat design and construction.
Their knowledge and experience gave birth to our jet boat design, leading the way with innovation and safety features.
- Australia's No. 1 gift website (Hitwise)
- Lowest price guarantee
- Safe & secure shopping
- Vouchers can be used towards any experience
- Gift Vouchers valid for 12 months
- Expert consultants
- Australia's longest running adventure site
- FREE Express Shipping for orders over $149
- Jet Pack and Flyboard
- Jet Boating
- Swimming With Sharks
- Whale Watching
- Crocodile Cage of Death
- Fast Boat Rides
- Dolphin Swimming
- SCUBA Diving
- Jet Ski
- White Water Rafting
- Seal and Sea Lion Swimming
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Sea Kayaking
- Surf Rafting