Jet Boat Ride, 40 minute - St Kilda, Melbourne
- The only enclosed Jet Boat in Melbourne - YOU WON'T GET WET!
- Twin engines for safety and more speed
- Conveniently located at St Kilda
Experience St Kilda at full throttle, with the sweet sound of twin 5.9l turbocharged engines in your ears! Jet boating in the Melbourne suburb of St Kilda you will experience massive sideways slides, awesome fish tails, wave riding and the infamous jet boat "Powerbrake Stop" - all from within an enclosed cabin so you don't get wet.
Your jet boat adventure begins at St Kilda Marina with a comprehensive safety briefing and a rundown of the trip ahead. In the boat, with the jet boat's power finally unleashed, you'll soar past smaller boats and experience a roller coaster of manoeuvres orchestrated by the jet boat pilot.
Your jet boat ride lasts 40 minutes. Each jet boat has been designed for extreme performance in open seas. It seats twelve passengers in a fully enclosed cabin and is powered by twin 5.9 litre turbo charged engines capable of pushing out over 1200 litres of water per second - enough to fill the average sized swimming pool in under a minute.
Adrenalin Rocks! Do it today!
Fitness and Experience
- Anyone with a sense of adventure is able to participate in this adventure ride
- The minimum height for the jet boat ride is 100cm (1 metre)
- No particular level of fitness or experience is required
- Any passenger who, is pregnant or suffers from back or neck injuries, or suffers from any serious heart condition, or has any serious injuries, must not ride in the jet boat
- Passengers under the age of 18 require a parent or guardian present on the day (not necessarily on the boat) to sign the Acknowledgement of Risk form
What to Bring/Wear
- Comfortable clothes suitable to the weather on the day – eg. Shorts, t-shirt and runners
- Don’t forget your sunscreen and sunglasses as the glare on the water can be quite fierce
- Please bring your confirmation email with you on the day of your Jet Boat Ride – no confirmation, no ride
What is Supplied
- 40-minute ride
- Professional captain
Children are 15 years and under.
The Jet Boat is located amongst the fashionable restaurants and cafes that line the St Kilda coastline.
Weather permitting, the Jet Boat runs seven days a week, all year round except for Christmas Day.
- Australia's No. 1 gift website (Hitwise)
- Lowest price guarantee
- Safe & secure shopping
- Vouchers can be used towards any experience
- Gift Vouchers valid for 18 months
- Expert consultants
- Australia's longest running adventure site
- FREE Express Shipping for gifts over $119
- Jet Pack and Flyboard
- Jet Boating
- Swimming With Sharks
- Whale Watching
- Crocodile Cage of Death
- Fast Boat Rides
- Dolphin Swimming
- SCUBA Diving
- Jet Ski
- White Water Rafting
- Seal and Sea Lion Swimming
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Sea Kayaking
- Swim With Tuna
- Surf Rafting