King Island Lunch DC3 Fly-in - Melbourne
Discover the indulgence and beauty of King Island with our unique day flight experience including Champagne on arrival, return flights in a classic DC3, lunch and photo opportunities abound!
|11 Jan 15 (Sunday)||Full|
|25 Jan 15 (Sunday)||Full|
|08 Feb 15 (Sunday)||Full|
|22 Feb 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|08 Mar 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|22 Mar 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|29 Mar 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|12 Apr 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|26 Apr 15 (Sunday)||Places|
Fitness and Experience
- No fitness requirements for this experience
What to Bring/Wear
- Dress for the weather on the day
- Bring your camera!
What is Supplied
- King island experience for 1
- Return flight on Melbourne's Gooney Bird (DC-3) to King Island
- Champagne and light refreshments prior to departure and in flight
- King Island buffet style lunch at "Boomerang By The Sea"
- The only additional costs are the drinks consumed on King Island
Flights run on scheduled Sundays, and are subject to minimum bookings.
Typical Buffet Style Menu:
- King Island Oysters Natural with our own seafood sauce.
- Tasmanian Smoked Salmon with capers, lemon slices and horseradish cream.
- Warm Roasted Kind Island Scotch Fillet Beef.
- Whole baked fresh Tasmanian Salmon with lemon aoili.
- Various mustards and chutneys.
- Warm buttered potatoes.
- Crispy Green leafed Garden Salad.
- Tomato, olive and onion salad drizzled with balsamic dressing.
- King Island Cheese Platter featuring Black Label Brie, Red Wax Cheddar.
- World prize winning Roaring Forties Blue with quince paste.
- Cracker Biscuits.
- Selection of King Island Breads and spreads.
- Variety of freshly made desserts with King Island cream.
- Coffee or tea with chocolates.
- Australia's No. 1 gift website (Hitwise)
- Lowest price guarantee
- Safe & secure shopping
- Vouchers can be used towards any experience
- Gift Vouchers valid for 18 months
- Expert consultants
- Australia's longest running adventure site
- FREE Express Shipping for gifts over $119
- Indoor Skydiving
- Quad Biking
- Bridge Climb
- Harley Rides
- Horse Riding
- Jungle Swing
- Adventure Racing
- Segway Tours
- Theme Park and Attraction Entry
- Rock Climbing
- Personal Training
- Laser Skirmish
- Train Driving
- Stunt Training
- Photography Courses
- Hiking and Bushwalking
- Skiing and Snowboarding
- Mountain Biking
- Sydney Opera House
- Ghost Tours
- Indoor Skiing and Snowboarding