Rottnest Island Sailing Experience, Weekend Full Day - Perth
Whether you're a salty sea dog or a landlubber, there's something for you on this full day Rottnest Island sailing experience departing Fremantle. Get involved or just sit back and enjoy the beauties of the Indian Ocean.
Experience the thrill of sailing the Indian Ocean to Rottnest Island, home of the Quokka, a small native wallaby, and abundant coral and marine life. Enjoy a light lunch on deck before wandering the beautiful beaches of Rottnest Island, go for a swim or just relax on board.
A full day of splendour is yours to enjoy as you relax and observe the experienced crew hoist the sails or join in the fun and learn the ropes. This experience includes a light lunch. Departs 8:30 AM from Fishing Boat Harbour Fremantle and returns approximately 5:00 PM. Bookings essential.
|28 Mar 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|10 Apr 15 (Friday)||Places|
|11 Apr 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|17 Apr 15 (Friday)||Places|
|18 Apr 15 (Saturday)||Places|
Fitness and Experience
- No sailing experience is necessary - join in as much or as little as you wish
- Though you choose your level of participation, it's a good idea to have a basic level of fitness in order to maneuver yourself around the boat when underway
- No minimum age within reason, youngsters under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothes and bring a jumper or windproof jacket
- Wear non-marking, soft soled, enclosed shoes, e.g. boat shoes, sneakers/runners
- Be sun smart and bring a hat/cap, sunglasses and sunscreen
- A warm jacket is recommended
- Bottled Water or purchase drinks onboard
What is Supplied
- 65ft Ketch Rigged luxury yacht
- Professional crew
- Light lunch
- Drinks service is available at additional cost (no BYO)
Tours board 8:30 AM and return 5:00 PM. A minimum of 10 people is required for trip to go ahead. If you have a group of 10 or more, please contact us to organise a trip on the date of your choice.
Australian built and launched in 1987 after taking almost 10 years to build at a cost of $1.5 million, you'll be sailing aboard a 65ft ketch rigged luxury yacht offering overnight, day and twilight sails out of Fremantle. Also available for exclusive charter, the vessel can accommodate 24 passengers for day trips and 10 passengers overnight.
Sailing to Western Australia in 1992 across the top end, the vessel has worked up and down the West Australian coast cruising the Kimberley from May to mid November and off the coast of Fremantle and Perth from November to April.
Completely refitted in 2007, she offers a variety of individual and exclusive group charter options and provides the perfect platform for any type of function or event.
- Australia's No. 1 gift website (Hitwise)
- Lowest price guarantee
- Safe & secure shopping
- Vouchers can be used towards any experience
- Gift Vouchers valid for 18 months
- Expert consultants
- Australia's longest running adventure site
- FREE Express Shipping for gifts over $119
- Jet Pack and Flyboard
- Jet Boating
- Swimming With Sharks
- Whale Watching
- Crocodile Cage of Death
- Fast Boat Rides
- Dolphin Swimming
- SCUBA Diving
- Jet Ski
- White Water Rafting
- Seal and Sea Lion Swimming
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Sea Kayaking
- Swim With Tuna
- Surf Rafting