Skydiving Over The Beach St Kilda, Melbourne - Weekend Tandem Skydive 14,000ft
Live the most exhilarating experience of your life...skydiving, the highest, fastest, most spectacular adventure sport of them all! Securely attached to your experienced and professional tandem instructor, you will be guided through your entire skydive.
Students, Backpackers and Seniors use Promo Code SBS10 at the Checkout to receive a $10 discount. To receive the Student, Backpacker or Senior discount, a valid ID/passport must be presented on the day.
Nothing more to pay on the day! Your Australian Parachute Federation Levy is included in the price.
As the excitement builds, your expert instructor will prepare you for the countdown and together you will make the ultimate jump up to 14,000ft! Experience the unparalleled thrill of free-falling for up to 60 seconds at awesome speeds of approximately 200kph. The initial speed and sensation of free-falling make skydiving an adventure that cannot be matched. Once the instructor deploys the parachute, relax in the serenity of a peaceful canopy ride and take in the sensational aerial views of St Kilda Beach. The silent gliding on the wind provides the perfect contrast to the fast, noisy free-fall right on the beach. On completion of your skydive, your adrenalin is sure to be pumping! Bathe in the glory and great sense of personal achievement. If you are thinking about jumping once, or just having a taste of skydiving, a tandem skydive is the way to go!
|08 Aug 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|09 Aug 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|15 Aug 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|16 Aug 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|22 Aug 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|23 Aug 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|29 Aug 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|30 Aug 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|05 Sep 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|06 Sep 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|12 Sep 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|13 Sep 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|19 Sep 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|20 Sep 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|26 Sep 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|27 Sep 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|03 Oct 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|15 Nov 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|22 Nov 15 (Sunday)||Places|
Fitness and Experience
- No particular level of fitness is required but people with heart conditions or epilepsy cannot jump
- No experience is required as training is part of the jump
- You must be 12 years or over (12-18 years require parent/guardian consent). Please note that participation is subject to the harness fitting correctly and safely
- The experience provider advises women who are pregnant to abstain from skydiving
- Maximum weight: participants over 115kgs are subject to tandem master assessment. Customers 95kgs and over are subject to a weight surcharge. This is payable at the drop zone on the day of your skydive
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable to the weather
- Wear comfortable, flat, closed in shoes – no boots or high heels
- Pack a camera for ground shots (not permitted on the plane for safety reasons) and plenty of courage
- You must bring your Adrenalin customer confirmation on the day of your jump
What is Supplied
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors
- Safety briefing and instruction
- We have comfortable goggles designed to wear over prescription glasses
- Your Australian Parachute Federation levy and 3 month membership is included in the price
You'll meet at St Kilda Marina, planes take off from Moorabbin and you'll land at St Kilda Beach - full directions will be sent after booking.
Skydiving is subject to weather conditions.
Video and photo packages are available for purchase at the drop zone.
- Australia's No. 1 gift website (Hitwise)
- Lowest price guarantee
- Safe & secure shopping
- Vouchers can be used towards any experience
- Gift Vouchers valid for 18 months
- Expert consultants
- Australia's longest running adventure site
- FREE Express Shipping for gifts over $119