Skydiving Brisbane's Bribie Island Tandem Beach Jump 14,000ft
Don't Miss Out
Book Your Tandem Skydive
Hurry! Limited Places Available!
Live the most exhilarating experience of your life - Skydiving, the highest, fastest, most spectacular adventure sport of them all!
Securely attached to your experienced and professional tandem instructor, you will be guided through your entire skydive. As the excitement builds, your expert instructor will prepare you for the countdown and together you will make the ultimate jump from up to 14,000ft!
Experience the unparalleled thrill of free-falling for up to 60 seconds at awesome speeds of approx. 200kph.
The initial speed and sensation of free-falling make skydiving an adventure that cannot be matched.
Once the instructor deploys the parachute, relax in the serenity of a peaceful canopy ride and take in the sensational aerial views.
5 Interesting Facts about Skydiving
Skydiving is a thrilling sport activity guaranteed to get your adrenalin pumping! Read these cool skydiving facts below:
1. The youngest person to have skydived is 4 year old Toni Stadler from South Africa. He was strapped to his Tandem Master's chest as they leapt out of their single-engine plane 10,000 feet above the earth, freefalling for half a minute before opening the parachute.
2. Frank Moody has the record for the oldest skydiver. At age 101, he made a tandem jump on 6 June 2004 in Australia.
3. During freefall, the wind traveling past your ears is over 160 kph. This makes you deaf to all sounds and you can't hear a fellow skydiver. By yelling into each other's ears, you may hear a little but you certainly can't have a proper conversation.
4. The record for the most skydives is held by Don Kellner - he has jumped over 41,000 times in his life! Making him the most experienced skydiver, ever.
5. You don't have to worry about the free fall creating that "heart attack-inducing" roller coaster drop feeling. The feeling is actually one similar to floating and the air resistance creates a degree of support.
14,000 ft Tandem Skydive
Spectacular scenic views over Moreton Bay, Bribie and Moreton Islands & Glass House Mountains
Viewing area for friends & family to watch you land on the beach
Skydive Bribie Island
Land on a sandy beach on Bribie Island
Even with all the insane emotion and excitement attached with skydiving, it is also an extremely safe and easy experience which requires very little training for the participant.
After meeting at Caboolture Airport for your briefing session, you and your tandem master will rehearse techniques that will ensure your safety and knowledge of how to jump properly. The ground training session will also cover all methods of canopy control and safe landing actions. As soon as your instructor is confident that you are capable of jumping safely it is time for the flight to jump altitude.
Within seconds you will reach free fall speeds of up to 200 kph for up to 60 seconds! After the parachute deploys, your serene joy ride under canopy begins. After landing you will be on a high for weeks! Air conditioned transfers back to Caboolture Airport complete your experience.
Bribie Island Skydiving Details
Fitness and Experience
Terms & Conditions
Tandem Skydiving is for anyone looking for the ultimate rush.
However, in order to meet our strict safety standards we have certain restrictions:
What to Bring / Wear
What is Supplied
The time of my life! I'd recommend and encourage everyone to do it! I experienced something you cannot put into words!
And it was all just so easy and well worth the $$ the staff were fantastic also! Thank you so much! Jayde B
We were very happy with all aspects of our purchase it was a day to remember Krissy F
It was all good. The staff safety as a very high priority on the day and it set my mind at ease and made the experience great and would recommend them. Stephen
Hurry! Limited Places Available!