Skydiving Brisbane's Bribie Island - Tandem Beach Jump 14,000ft
- Departs Caboolture Airport (45 min drive from Brisbane CBD)
- 14,000ft Skydive
- Land on an idyllic sandy beach on Bribie Island
- Air-conditioned return transfers to Caboolture Airport after your skydive
- Friends and family welcome to watch you land on the beach!
Skydiving is an experience like no other. The thrill of free falling thousands of feet is a feeling you will remember for the rest of your life. Even with all the insane emotion and excitement attached with skydiving, it is also an extremely safe and easy experience and requires very little training for the participant.
After meeting at Caboolture Airport for your briefing session, you and your tandem master will rehearse techniques that will ensure your safety and knowledge of how to jump properly. The ground training session will also cover all methods of canopy control and safe landing actions. As soon as your instructor is confident that you are capable of jumping safely it is time for the flight to jump altitude. After a final check it is time to throw the doors open and take the quick way down!
Nothing more to pay on the day! Your Australian Parachute Federation Levy is included in the price.
Within seconds you will reach free fall speeds of up to 220 kph for approximately 60 seconds! The rush of freefall in unlike anything else on earth, so open your eyes and take it all in!
As the parachute deploys, your serene joy ride under canopy begins. You will see the world from a vantage point you have never witnessed before - truly a tranquil moment after the thrill and exhilaration of freefall. After landing you will be on a high for weeks! Air conditioned transfers back to Caboolture Airport complete your experience.
This experience is not for the weak, but for the brave!
|10 Mar 14 (Monday)||Places|
|11 Mar 14 (Tuesday)||Places|
|12 Mar 14 (Wednesday)||Places|
|13 Mar 14 (Thursday)||Full|
|14 Mar 14 (Friday)||Full|
|15 Mar 14 (Saturday)||Full|
|16 Mar 14 (Sunday)||Full|
|17 Mar 14 (Monday)||Full|
|18 Mar 14 (Tuesday)||Places|
|19 Mar 14 (Wednesday)||Places|
|20 Mar 14 (Thursday)||Places|
|21 Mar 14 (Friday)||Places|
|22 Mar 14 (Saturday)||Places|
|23 Mar 14 (Sunday)||Places|
|24 Mar 14 (Monday)||Places|
|25 Mar 14 (Tuesday)||Places|
|26 Mar 14 (Wednesday)||Places|
|27 Mar 14 (Thursday)||Places|
|28 Mar 14 (Friday)||Places|
|29 Mar 14 (Saturday)||Places|
Fitness and Experience
- No particular level of fitness is required but people with heart conditions or epilepsy cannot jump
- No experience is required as training is part of the jump
- You must be 12 years or over (12-18 years require parent/guardian consent)
- You must not be pregnant
- For safety reasons, we need to be advised if you weigh greater than 100kg (those between 100-110kg can jump subject to a $60 surcharge)
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable to the weather
- Runners or trainers are a must. Please, no chunky boots or shoes with hook style laces
- Pack a camera for ground shots (not permitted on the plane for safety reasons) and plenty of courage
What is Supplied
- Professional Tandem Master
- Briefing and instruction
- All equipment
- Air-conditioned transfers back to Caboolture Airport after your experience
- Spectacular scenic views over Moreton Bay, Bribie and Moreton Islands, as well as the beautiful Glass House Mountains in Brisbane
- Your Australian Parachute Federation levy is included in the price
- A Handycam DVD of your jump is available on the day for an additional cost, please inform the crew before boarding the plane!
- Australia's No. 1 gift website (Hitwise)
- Lowest price guarantee
- Safe & secure shopping
- Vouchers can be used towards any experience
- Gift Vouchers valid for 12 months
- Expert consultants
- Australia's longest running adventure site
- FREE Express Shipping for orders over $149