Skydiving Gold Coast - Beach Tandem Skydive 12,000ft
The Gold Coast's number 1 Beach Skydive!
Skydiving is known, for very good reason, as life's ultimate thrill. It's the big daddy, the adventure and rush by which all others are measured. Amazingly, the buzz of free fall is an easy and safe experience, especially during a tandem skydiving adventure.
Nothing more to pay on the day! Your Australian Parachute Federation Levy is included in the price.
On the ground you'll be suited up in skydiving gear and your professional skydiving instructors will run through a few "dirt dives" – practice skydiving exits from mock aircraft. You'll also be taught the skydiving basics of canopy control and safe landing procedures. Once you're confident with this skydiving knowledge you'll enjoy a 20-minute flight to an altitude of up to 12,000 feet where, after a final check, it's time to hop out and take the quick way down – straight onto the beach!
The beauty of tandem skydiving is that it requires none of the usual intensive skydiving training, but offers 100 per cent of the mind-blowing, 200km/hr open-air thrill. The feeling is often described as floating on a cushion of air as you hurtle 7,500 feet through the sky in 45 seconds. The skydiving parachute is deployed at around 4,500 feet, offering an intensely serene experience and one of the world's greatest views – perfect for reflecting on the high-adrenalin skydiving adventure you've just enjoyed. During the five-minute glide to earth you'll be taught to control your direction and descent speed and, once you touch down, you'll be on a high for weeks – guaranteed.
|21 Sep 14 (Sunday)||Places|
|22 Sep 14 (Monday)||Places|
|23 Sep 14 (Tuesday)||Places|
|24 Sep 14 (Wednesday)||Places|
|25 Sep 14 (Thursday)||Places|
|26 Sep 14 (Friday)||Places|
|27 Sep 14 (Saturday)||Places|
|28 Sep 14 (Sunday)||Places|
|29 Sep 14 (Monday)||Places|
|30 Sep 14 (Tuesday)||Places|
|01 Oct 14 (Wednesday)||Places|
|02 Oct 14 (Thursday)||Places|
|03 Oct 14 (Friday)||Places|
|04 Oct 14 (Saturday)||Places|
|05 Oct 14 (Sunday)||Places|
|06 Oct 14 (Monday)||Places|
|07 Oct 14 (Tuesday)||Places|
|08 Oct 14 (Wednesday)||Places|
|09 Oct 14 (Thursday)||Places|
|10 Oct 14 (Friday)||Places|
Fitness and Experience
- No particular level of fitness is required
- No experience is required
- No heavy drinking the night before and a decent breakfast on the morning are recommended
- You must be 14 years or over (14-18 years parental/guardian consent is required)
- You must not be at high risk of having a heart attack
- You must not be pregnant
- We may need to ask you some basic questions about your health
- Should you have any doubts it is best to consult your doctor
- For safety reasons, we need to be advised if you weigh greater than 95kg
- There is a weight limit of 95kg
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable casual clothes with a minimum of buttons
- Jeans, track pants or shorts with a t-shirt or sweatshirt and runners are perfect
- Please avoid wearing shoes or boots with 'hook' style laces or chunky tread and heels
- Be sun smart and bring a hat/cap and sunscreen
What is Supplied
- Professional Tandem Master
- All skydiving equipment
- We have comfortable goggles designed to wear over glasses and contact lenses
- There is a cafeteria and vending machines if you wish to buy a snack
- A DVD video of your jump is also available for $115.00 extra or DVD and Photos for $165.00 extra. (This is ordered and payable on the day)
- An optional complimentary pick up service is available that picks up from Gold Coast Hotels at approximately 7:00 AM and returns late in the afternoon after jumping finishes
- Your Australian Parachute Federation levy is included in the price
An optional complimentary pick up service is available that picks up from Gold Coast Hotels at approximately 7:00 AM and returns late in the afternoon after jumping finishes.
When can I jump? From 8am till 4pm, 7 days a week. Allow 2-3hrs for the whole event.
What about spectators/photos? Spectators are more than welcome. It's exciting for them to share the adrenalin rush with you. Why not bring a picnic and spend the afternoon relaxing in the sunshine and watch the colourful parachutes opening across the skies and floating back to earth.
- Australia's No. 1 gift website (Hitwise)
- Lowest price guarantee
- Safe & secure shopping
- Vouchers can be used towards any experience
- Gift Vouchers valid for 12 months
- Expert consultants
- Australia's longest running adventure site
- FREE Express Shipping for orders over $149