Skydiving Melbourne Tooradin - Tandem Skydive 10,000ft
Skydiving is the ultimate adrenalin rush! A tandem skydive is a great way to experience the thrill of a 200kph freefall, and create a memory which will last a lifetime!
- Experience the ultimate adrenalin rush with up to 45 seconds of freefall
- Jump with the Victoria’s longest running skydive organisation - tens of thousands of jumps!
- Reach speeds of over 200kph
Upon arrival at the drop zone you will meet your tandem master, and be given your introduction to skydiving with a safety briefing covering all of the important aspects of your skydive. There's no prior experience needed as you will be attached to a highly qualified tandem instructor during your entire skydive experience, and you know you're in good hands as all of our instructors are qualified through the Australian Parachute Federation.
Nothing more to pay on the day! Your Australian Parachute Federation Levy is included in the price.
From there, it's straight onto the plane for a scenic flight to altitude, over Westernport Bay, with panoramic views of Philip Island, French Island, Melbourne City, and the Dandenong Ranges. Freefall - words can't describe it! You'll be hurtling towards the planet at over 200kmph, for the longest 45 seconds of your life! Some people even say that their face hurts from the force of the wind, but we really think it's because they're smiling so much!
The parachute equipment used is a highly specialized system, designed for use by two people. Your tandem master will deploy the main parachute, and if you want to can give you a chance to fly the parachute as you gracefully steer your way down to a smooth landing.
|05 Jul 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|10 Jul 15 (Friday)||Places|
|11 Jul 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|12 Jul 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|17 Jul 15 (Friday)||Places|
|18 Jul 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|19 Jul 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|24 Jul 15 (Friday)||Places|
|25 Jul 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|26 Jul 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|31 Jul 15 (Friday)||Places|
|01 Aug 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|02 Aug 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|07 Aug 15 (Friday)||Places|
|08 Aug 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|09 Aug 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|14 Aug 15 (Friday)||Places|
|15 Aug 15 (Saturday)||Places|
|16 Aug 15 (Sunday)||Places|
|21 Aug 15 (Friday)||Places|
Fitness and Experience
- No particular level of fitness is required but people with heart conditions or epilepsy cannot jump
- No experience is required as training is part of the jump
- You must be 12 years or over (12-18 years require parent/guardian consent)
- You must not be pregnant
- For safety reasons, we need to be advised if you weigh greater than 100kg. Every customer is weighed as part of the check in procedure. All persons over 100kg can only jump subject to assessment by a tandem instructor and will be subject to a fee payable on the day.
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable to the weather
- Runners or trainers are a must. Please, no chunky boots or shoes with hook style laces
- Pack a camera for ground shots
- A great attitude and ability to have some fun!
What is Supplied
- 10,000ft Skydive with a Professional Tandem Master
- Briefing and instruction
- All equipment
- We have comfortable goggles designed to wear over prescription glasses
- Your skydiving certificate
- A DVD Video or DVD Video and Stills can be purchased on the day for $145 (DVD and stills)
- Your Australian Parachute Federation levy is included in the price
- Australia's No. 1 gift website (Hitwise)
- Lowest price guarantee
- Safe & secure shopping
- Vouchers can be used towards any experience
- Gift Vouchers valid for 18 months
- Expert consultants
- Australia's longest running adventure site
- FREE Express Shipping for gifts over $119