Ultimate Track Day - Wakefield Park Sydney
Take your own car onto the track to see what it can REALLY do with no limits, no cops, no speed cameras to slow you down... The Wakefield Park track day is safe, fast and the perfect gift for the rev-head in your life!
- Full day access to Wakefield Park Raceway
- Full safety briefing and on-track sighting lap
- Access to expert driving professionals for tips on improving your lap consistency
Your experience begins with a briefing on safety, track etiquette and a meet and greet with your driving coaches. Then it's onto the circuit with a familiarisation/sighting lap following an instructor in a lead car. Learn the lines, watch the apexes - as it'll be you behind the wheel next...
Then the track is open! For safety's sake, the events are strictly non-competitive and are set up to improve your skills at driving fast on a racing circuit.
|07 Dec 15 (Monday)||Places|
Fitness and Experience
- For this experience you must hold a current (minimum P plate) driver's licence (which you will be required to produce at sign in)
- Not suitable for pregnant women
What to Bring/Wear
- BYO car with full tank of fuel, correct water levels and tyre pressures - a service is recommended prior to arriving
- Driving licence - no licence, no driving!
- You must be covered from neck to wrist and to ankle with non-flammable clothing, wool, cotton and natural fibres are OK but keep away from the synthetics
- Sensible footwear, i.e. no high heels, sandals, or thongs
- A bottle of water to drink throughout the day, and a baseball cap/protection from the sun
What is Supplied
- Tea/coffee, bacon & egg rolls available to purchase on arrival
- Coaching from driving professionals available
- Safety crew including a fully equipped First Intervention Vehicle (FIV)
- Lunch and refreshments are available to purchase
- Crash helmets available to hire, or BYO Australian-standard helmet
You will be at the track for a full day 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- It is not a race day. There are no prizes or times. The day is an opportunity for you to enjoy your car and mix with others.
- If you are slower than another car, wave them past.
- Do not try and out-brake others into corners.
- Only overtake where it is safe, preferably on the straights.
- When leaving the pits keep well to the left until the 1st corner.
- If you spin or leave the bitumen, return to the pits, check your car and clear your head.
You will need to sign on at the office prior to being allowed on the circuit. The office will also sell you a 12 month Wakefield Licence that is part of the circuit’s insurance.
- Australia's No. 1 gift website (Hitwise)
- Lowest price guarantee
- Safe & secure shopping
- Vouchers can be used towards any experience
- Gift Vouchers valid for 18 months
- Expert consultants
- Australia's longest running adventure site
- FREE Express Shipping for gifts over $119
- V8 Experiences
- Rally Driving
- V8 Hot Laps
- European Super Cars
- Supercar Drive Days
- Defensive Driving
- Off Road Racing
- Formula Ford
- Performance Driving
- Porsche Driving
- Extreme 4x4
- Sports Car Rentals
- Drag Racing
- Muscle Cars
- Radical Race Cars
- Race Car Rides
- Jim Richards Hot Laps
- Tank Rides
- Classic Car Hire
- Stunt Driving
- 4WD Training
- Porsche Hot Laps
- Racing Simulators